About Ingersoll & Associates
Tom Ingersoll utilizes over thirty-five years of construction experience working with internationally renowned companies.
His involvement in both field and office environments span a multitude of projects in the industrial, commercial, retail, hospitality, institutional, infrastructure, recreational, resort development industries.Tom’s association with these companies has involved him with projects in Canada, the Caribbean, Dubai, Mexico, United Kingdom and the United States.
Tom’s areas of expertise include budgeting, scheduling, constructability and value engineering.
Since our inception in 2007, our typical projects have ranged in size from $10M to $500M and include:
- New building construction
- Modifications and additions to existing buildings
- Automotive manufacturing facilities
- Bio-mass power generating stations
- Casinos and racetracks
- Chemical plants
- Commercial buildings
- Historical building restoration
- Hotel and resort developments
- Institutional facilities
- Shopping malls
- Wharf construction